router a = wr542g = A
router b = 1043nd = B
- Configure IP A = 192.168.1.1, B = 192.168.1.2. (settings may various )
- Login to A, under wireless, check "Enable Bridges"
- Enter the Mac adds of B in "MAC of AP1" filed.
- Login to B, under network -> wifi tab, edit your wireless controller and change the mode to "Access point (WDS)", save & apply.
- Go back to Wifi tab, click on "Scan", you should see route A appear on the list, join and fill up the authentication infos.
- Make both router using the same channel, change the mode to "Client (WDS)", BSSID is mac adds of A, network select "lan". save & apply.
- You should get both router connected after reboot A, B.
- Verified your work by ping the 2 routers.